S88 VHLM Playoffs Round 2 Preview and Picks

Will3

With the big review of the first round out of the way it is time to prepare for the second round contest and provide my winner picks. 

Mississauga Hounds will play the Philadelphia Reapers. The Hounds have three of the best point producer in the playoffs. The Reapers have had depth scoring show up is a big way in the last round. The difference between the two team is in net. Mississauga have a 200 TPE netminder in while Philadelphia best goaltender is at 150 TPE. I am going to say that this series becomes a netminder duel that Mississauga win in 6 games. Mexico City Kings will play the San Diego Marlins. The Kings have the best player in the playoffs and solid players in every position. The Marlins might not have the same level of skill on paper, but they had some of their depth players produced in a big way. I can't pick against my own team so I have Marlins in 7 games. It is interesting clashes of the skill of the Hounds and King battling the depth of the Reapers and Marlins, respectively. This round should be longer and much more exciting the first.