Kirby Mini Rambles: Summer(s) is Upon Us!

kirbithan

kirby GIF

(Lachlan) Summer(s) is indeed upon us, everyone. But bad puns aside, I just finished up my sophomore year of college so I’m one step closer to being a supposed “fully functioning adult” and that thought scares me if I’m being honest. Even though school is over for the year, I’m still pretty busy, but at least I have more time for the VHL and point tasks! 

Another wild thing that I wanted to mention is that I’m rapidly approaching my first anniversary of joining the VHL on July 25th. It’s crazy how quickly the time flies and how many friends I’ve made along the way. I’ve said this before, but joining the VHL has lessened my social anxiety online and I’d like to thank the open and amazing community we have here for that. If not for some very positive interactions early on in my career, I’m not sure how engaged I would be with the league. So many wonderful people helped me when I first joined as a clueless first gen and although I’m still considered a baby member when compared to some of the veterans around here, I’ve been enlightened on nearly everything about the league and what it has to offer. Hell, I would have never thought I would be the AGM of the Dynamo either! 

Thanks for reading and sticking along, y'all. I appreciate each and every one of you!