DC

qripll

This is a really great graphic, the Dragons logo being used with the purple/pink jersey scheme looks amazing, good job with the colors there! The matching and the golden additions on the jersey really accent it well. It looks like it really fits and is just the base picture, which I struggle to get sometimes. The blur and texture on the image adds a great effect and all of the space is used well. Plus, you can't go wrong with the purple color scheme :) 10/10 there is nothing i dislike about this

Edited by sadie

Graphic Review

I like everything about this graphic.  Your focus on the player and the positioning clearly puts it in the perspective of the viewer.  Looking off to the player’s left and having the blurring on the players right makes a good contrast to the graphic.  The coloring is really good as well, with the logo matching the jersey at the bottom and the distorting of the logo making it appear to fit directly on the jersey.  

I like the background and the blurring of the shape of what looks like a beer can with some fingers grabbing it.  You have created a good graphic that highlights the viewers mind to dig deeper and observe what is in the graphic and what the graphic is saying.  The “Ultra” doubles as the player being an ultra good player as well as the beer being a Michelob Ultra.  You have created a very good graphic.  

Score 10/10