Liv Slater - Oslo Storm

Sjin

Review: This is incredibly well rendered top to bottom. The layering immediately caught my eye, and the lighting adds a wonderful extra piece to the graphic that I definitely want to see more of! The blending of background into the foreground is also seamless and looks really natural and fresh. Overall, I thoroughly enjoy this graphic and would love to see more of your work! Keep it up, your work is a incredible addition to the forum! 10/10!

• 2 weeks later...

Review: This is definitely one of the coolest designs I have seen made by someone. The lightning makes this image absolutely pop. From the colors, to the rendering, to the player, everything in this image is done so well. The only thing I would like to see improved is the logo. The logo to me seems a bit faded out compared to other parts of the image. I get it is not supposed to be the main focus of the image, but for me, it doesn't perfectly match or fit the jersey. 

9.5 out of 10 image. Absolutely love it!

Edited by Keegan Gamble

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the player you picked for the graphic it looks really good alongside that the lightning is a really cool detail because liv plays for oslo storm, I really like it's all kept with the colour scheme of the team as well and the logo fits into the jersey very nicely you wouldn't be able to tell that is has been edited on. I also like the red dots (I'm not sure what to call them) that are scattered over the image adds very nice detail and really brings the whole thing together nicely.

I will give this graphic 9.5/10 A+