Keep my head down and just do what I know best

dustywilson22

Ben Laas has just been keeping his head down and his goals right in front of him. He hasn't been the most flashy Defenseman out there, but he definitely Is an interesting prospect. Someone that doesn't want to score goals? Is that a bad thing. Quite possibly as when It comes down to the clutch anyone being able to score is a positive more than a negative. Gotta have someone to be selfless and Ben Is just that. Wants to be that support piece for a team and show that not everyone wants all the glory.
Ben's only glory he craves Is the team Glory. If the teams happy he's happy. If the teams doing bad there won't be much happiness to be had. Saskatoon Is a good example so far. Ben Was very positive with the squad as the VHLM is just a stop in his career. Just a stepping stone to getting better and getting ice time. Will we see Ben be a top defenseman in the league in the future? possibly, but my hope Is most definitely so best believe you will be seeing Ben and he will block shots. Takeaway the puck and do anything it takes! Also he will be diming those passes up on your local tv as you watch your favorite team lose to him ;)

#goBears!