Another season

Xflexz

Another season has passed and we managed to sneak into the playoffs! I ended up having a career year once again in all offensive categories and some defensive categories. I unfortunately had 99 penalty min which I would like to see go significantly down since that is way too much for my liking. Since we made the wildcard, we got more of that sweet playoff experience and managed to win round 1 by the skin of our teeth. Unfortunately, we were bounced out in round two but put up a decent fight. We can always get back at them next season though. I had a negative plus-minus as well this season but I'm chalking that up the team scoring being down overall since I still had a career record in points. I was a hitting machine this season not only breaking my career high but I absolutely demolishing it. Going from 115 to 147 hits is quite the jump. Lets go for 200 next season ;)

Jimmy had a very strong season and I think he is being consider for a few awards this season in Vancouver. We will need another strong one next season if we are expected to go further. I want another Cup!!