Questions with AJW + Update

Kisslinger

Questions with AJ

Today I’m joined by @AJW to talk about King Kisslinger, a Center for the upcoming VHLM draft. I’d like to thank AJ for taking the time out of his day to join me and answer a few questions I have! 

Q. How and where did you feel King Kisslinger fit into the Houston squad last season? Was he a pick-up you felt you needed to help bolster the team?

A. Kisslinger fit into our Bulls lineup perfectly. While already having two centers, we were missing a 6th core forward. Kisslinger played a few games at winger to start his season but quickly showed he deserved his own line at center. Houston signed two more wingers as well to build more depth in our lines. Kisslinger played the perfect role as our 3rd line center and even saw some time centering the second line during playoffs.

Q. As King Kisslinger’s first gm, where do you see him going in this year's draft? Are there any teams you could see really benefiting from his presence?

A. I think Kisslinger will rise up the draft board higher than his current TPE rankings show. Kisslinger shows up every week and has so much potential to reach. Anyone who is smart enough to take him when he’s available will have themselves a future franchise center.

Q. What would you say King Kisslinger’s biggest strengths and weaknesses were last season?

A. I believe it is too early to even see strengths and weaknesses in Kisslinger. With such a small sample of games played as an underdeveloped skater, I would say Kisslinger did his job this past season. He wasn’t producing the points imagined but that wasn’t what we needed him for. We needed a lockdown center that could bounce around any line we needed.

Q. What would your NHL comparison for King Kisslinger be?

A. Sticking with Houston’s state in Texas, I’m seeing Tyler Seguin. An all-star player to come.

Update

I was impressed by my first season, I really think that even though I wasn’t getting points, I was winning faceoffs, getting a decent plus-minus, hell even throwing the body around!! Sometimes I just need to remember that points aren’t everything to show you’re a good player. I’m looking forward to seeing where I go in the draft. I’m super excited to hopefully have an immediate impact on a time that needs me. 

I have no preferences for teams, as long as I can play hockey and hopefully help win a championship. I would love to end up being a top 5 pick in any of the drafts to really prove to myself that I’m elite and showcase to the world that King Kisslinger is going to be a force to reckon with. It isn’t the end of the world if I’m not, I will just show the world they messed up and should have picked me earlier! I’d quickly like to thank AJ again for joining me to answer a few questions. I’m really excited to see what the career of King Kisslinger turns into! 

512 words. sorry it looks so rough, had to do it on the phone at work lol

Edited by Kisslinger