A vhl.com article about me

OrbitingDeath

New season is already ahead of us and The Frenchman is now going into his fourth season. I really must be getting some kind of sim fatigue as this career feels like an eternity already. At the moment, I’m not really feeling it with my player and the league and I don’t know why and what is causing it. If it wasn’t for my auction that lemorse could pick my next position (and he refused to do it in a different league instead) I probably would consider not recreating at all (even if this is still a year away). Maybe it’s the lack of championships as I haven’t won one since my last season with Adrienne. Maybe I was spoiled, but seeing Idaho go out without a cup felt weird, as it was my first player without one. In comparison, my first player in the SHL won a single cup, and none of my players after that won, but still I feel more connected to my player there at the moment, then I do here. 

So I really don’t know what is going on and I’m just writing this as I need to write a vhl.com for my monthly affiliate checks. So lets just wrap it up and hope things get better in the future again, hopefully we can get this team running again and challenge for a cup. But so far I’m not really confident in re-igniting my spark on short term.