Keegan Gamble is "Ready to Go"

Keegan Gamble

Keegan Gamble, the 11th overall pick in the VHL draft and 12th overall pick in the VHLE draft is ready for the upcoming season. "I am excited to start my new chapter in the VHLE, I was honored to be picked so high by such an amazing team as in Cologne. I am ready to get to work and showcase my talent".  After only spending one here in the VHLM, he is already moving up, gaining TPE at a very good pace these last few weeks as really shown his dedication towards completing his goal of making it into the VHL and now is one step closer.

He is ready to give everything he's got this season with the Cologne Express and very excited to play under teammate from the Marlins, Sijn. Gamble has tons of confidence in his team this year, believing they have a real good chance at going all the way. 

"We have an amazing team, I can see us going really far this year, if not winning it all"

We are excited to see how Keegan does in his first season in the VHLE. Us, along with many others have high expectations for the kid and we hope to see him live up to that.