London United Press Conference

JCarson

Well it is that time again, start of the next season, so lets start with a fun Press conference

1) What is your preferred eye? (Don't ask, this question comes directly from ex-London player Sam)

2) What is one characteristic you want you player to be described by at the end of the season?

3) If you could ask any one teammate, one question, what would it be?

4) Which player from London United dropped the cup during their day with it?

5) Prediction Time: Which player on London will lead the team in production in season 89?

6) Prediction Time: What position will London hold at the end of Season 89 regular season?

Just now, JCarson said:

Well it is that time again, start of the next season, so lets start with a fun Press conference

1) What is your preferred eye? (Don't ask, this question comes directly from ex-London player Sam)

2) What is one characteristic you want you player to be described by at the end of the season?

5) Prediction Time: Which player on London will lead the team in production in season 89?

6) Prediction Time: What position will London hold at the end of Season 89 regular season?

1. Right

2. Formidable!

3. I want to know Leonard Triller is so damn bad ass.

4. Molly the Cat for sure. How could they with no opposable thumbs???

5. I think Siyan.

6. Probably 2nd or 3rd.

6 minutes ago, JCarson said:

1. My left eye for sure, I do most of my seeing through it.
2. Good at hitting the net.
3. @vincentlg2007 when is your player going to get good?
4. Well I can't imagine my cat holding a cup for very long.
5. Goals? Molly the Cat. Assists? Siyan. Points? Probably also Molly the Cat.

6. 3rd in EU, 5th overall.

1 hour ago, JCarson said:

1.  Depends how you look at it, I prefer to have my right eye open, in the same vein I prefer to have my left eye closed.  I think it is because winking with my left distorts my face less than winking with my right?  Also as a kid with a pellet gun back in the day, I sight with my right eye.  Sam REALLY wants to be a Londoner!

2.  Clutch!  I know my player isn't going to be topping any charts this season so I just want him to show up when he is most needed.  Contribute when it counts the most.  Assist on those big OT goals and all that.

3.  I would ask Jesse Teno how they get focused for a game.  How do they get in the zone and be ready for when pucks are being wired at them at 90mph on the nightly!

4.  Ivan Retoslav 100%.  Was trying to take a selfie with it and instead of setting it down, held it with one hand and their phone in the other.  Definitely dropped it.

5.   I think Molly the Cat will be at the top of the team.  Everyone will need to step up but I think Molly will dominate!

6.  3rd in the conference is what I am thinking.  Always have to go with better than last season.