doinks hard to come by

hylands

it's been a bit of a slow start to life in the vhlm for jebediah big ol doinks in amish. after 10 games played, he has a decent haul of five points, with two goals and three assists. he hasn't quite hit the ground running like he had envisioned for himself, but with a new found resilience inside his mind, he is confident things will start to click. the immense amount of talent that houston has all over the ice this season makes things a little more difficult for jebediah. the opportunities are there, but the more experienced and skillful players are the ones finishing the chances.

"of course i would love to have more points on the board, but looking at the big picture, i can't really complain. im improving every day, and the team is performing great. i know for a fact that the doinks - i mean the points - will start rolling in at some point or another."

will jebediah find the success that he is so confident he is due for? can he keep up with the rest of the team and keep improving, or will the doinks prove to be too much to handle? as of right now, things are looking okay, but both jeb and his coaches are hungry with the munchies for more.