Logan and Izumi discuss the VHL video game

WildfireMicro

"Cannot wait to finally see me on Malmo in the VHL video game" Logan says as he plays the game on his Xbox

"I am surprised that they haven't updated this game with you on Malmo" Izumi notes as she pours herself and Logan some coffee before heading over to him "weren't you called up this season? You think they would have put you in it already"

"Ehh they are putting me in Malmo in the next edition of the game" Logan shrugs "they have yearly releases, as annoying as that can be too me. I still don't have that one VHL game from 13 years ago or so, but that one was one of my favorite games I swear"

"So you think that the game series has been on a decline?" Izumi asks curiously

"Nah, it was just the one that I had the most memories with because it was the one where me and my old man did a dynasty mode with a custom Long Island team we created. I forgot the exact name of the team we had though."

"Oh I see. Wait, you can make custom team?! Let me have a turn, I want to make a Tokyo team." 

"I will, just let me finish this one game and I will give it to you" Logan smiles "I am already in the 2nd period and I am up 2 goals, I am not quitting this game early"