High Hopes

Steve

It has been a blast playing on the Philly team. I have great teammates and a GM that is on the ball trying to find a good balance to win but also to not leave anyone behind. That makes for a fun team and a winning team. Gunner is reaching cap in the league in the next week and should be poised to make his debut in the “E” next season. Something I have yet to experience, and I think it only fair to give it a try. I think it would make for a more natural progression to have a full player experience.

Axle Gunner has improved and is modeled after my last forward, John Merrick. Merrick never won an award or a cup but had a very respectable career. I think if the planets align, Gunner could be my HoF player. That would really make my dream come true. The last link in a long list of things I wish for and having a strong player and win awards in the big league would be fantastic. Of course, anyone that loves the league and builds their player to the best they can all want the same thing as Gunner does. He will work hard while in the M, the E and eventually the VHL. Time will tell if all or any of my hopes become a reality. It takes a lot of things that are out of the players control to make players succeed.

Good luck to everyone.