Care Bear discusses the drafts

thecaringbear

This week, I got the pleasure of sitting down with Philadelphia Reaper left wing Caring Bear, and wanted to ask him about his recent draft destinations. 

M: So, the VHL and VHLE Drafts just took place, and you went in the third round (44th overall) to the Toronto Legion in the VHL, and in the fourth round (32nd overall) to the Bratislava Watchmen. How do you feel about your draft positions, and how do you feel about your new teams?

B: Most importantly, I got drafted back to my previous team, the Philadelphia Reapers, which allows me to keep building chemistry in a familiar organization, and I could not be happier to be back for another year. Hopefully, however, I will be playing in Slovakia for the Watchmen by the start of next season. Also, I am very pleased to have been taken by the Legion. They are a storied franchise and I am sure that I will have a strong presence on the team in the next few years. I am a bit disappointed that I fell so far in all three drafts, but all that does is give me more of a reason to prove the people who passed on me wrong.