MATT IS BACK BABY

Matt thunder

So, I really do not know where to start, but let's start from the top of my short list:

Spoiler

I AM FINALLY BACK IN TOWN, AND THIS TIME I AM HERE TO STAY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

To be honest I don't really know why it took me so long to come back, I love this place and the amazing people that form this incredible comunity, but with school and other personal problems the vhl wasn't really my first thought, finding and idea for a media spot that has to be at least 500 words every week while you have to study for exams or just go out with friends to mantein a social life isn't really the ideal.

But hey, now that summer vacations have started I am really ready to make a real comeback (the comeback that I did with Basileus Jute wasn't really a comeback, and to be honest I am really ashamed of what I did, Basileus was a great player with a great potential, I fell so sorry for leaving him like that without saying anything to the Gm of my team or to anyone in general); I will try my best to be the most active I can, helping new members, as I still have a lot of experience under my belt, but also by writing more articles or media spots and of course by aslo trying to make the greatest player of all time, the G.O.A.T. 🐐

But on the short term, what are my plans?

Well of course is to be drafted by a VHLM, VHLE and VHL team, but about that I can say that I need to wait a bit as the season is far from over, luckily I joined a team, the Miami Marauders, so for now I think it is better if I think about making some assits or scoring some goals as I need to stay focused and not dream big;  I am also working on a background story for my new player, Sebastian Thunder, the son of the "great" Matt Thunder (I do not know if it counts as a spoiler or not, as I hope some people thought about it, the share the same last name, and I even waited a long time to make this story more realistic, matt was created in the season 72 while Sebastian was created during the season 90)

And that was all, I hope that this media spot answered some of the questions around me and why I was gone, but as I said before, I came back, but this time, I am here to stay, for the longest time possible, I would also thank all the members that welcomed me back in the forum, thank you very much, I hope to find you guys on the rink as soon as possible.

I also hope that you enjoyed this media spot and maybe you will read my next media spot or article, as it is always to good to see some reactions and reviews under his proper work.

520 words if I am not wrong with my counting