Eric White Jr's Day in the Life of Playing in the VHLM

Mysterious_Fish

Day in the Life Playing in the VHLM

Eric White Jr

Playing the VHLM can be challenging since you have to train for the VHL and do other things to still enjoy life. So I will be telling you about my day in the life of Playing in the VHLM. 

My day starts with a morning jog in beautiful San Diego, California. The morning jog is a 1 hour jog so I can start the day with a good exercise, now before I do my jog I make sure to stretch so I don’t get injured. By the time I get home I will be able to eat as my roommate has made breakfast for the two of us. After I eat I make sure I shower so that I can chill at home and do some school work. Even though you are doing a lot of hockey in the VHLM you still have to do school work as you are still technically in school until you play your first game in the VHL. After I do school I go to the gym to finish off my morning. Monday and Wednesday I do upper body, Tuesday and Thursday I do lower Body and then Saturday and Sunday is Agility and then whatever else I feel like I should do that day, but normally Saturday is upper body and Sunday is lower body. After you workout you have to get food or liquids into your body so I will normally have lunch after I get home from the gym. I would then have a bath to relax my muscles before I go to the arena to play and since it is a home game today I don’t have to travel very far to get to the arena. It is important for me to relax my muscles before a game so that when I get to the arena I can stretch without my muscles hurting a lot before the game. 

It is time to relax before I go to the arena so I either watch T.V. or play video games to help my mind escape the other thoughts that I have which are mainly school. My go to video game is NHL 23 before a game to start getting into the hockey mindset. When I get to the arena I walk around and get used to the environment I am in then I will go and get food for my pre-game meal. My pre-game meal will normally be a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a and then waffle fries and water. When I’m done and I’m back at the arena I walk around again and then start stretching. A few of the guys and I start to play keep up with a soccer ball to get some more chemistry, coordination, and then some fun during our pre-game warm-up. We then get ready to go onto the ice for the warm up on the ice, I enjoy attempting to talk to the fans and give a few pucks to some fans. Then it is a small break then game time. It is always fun to play games with our fans at home as in San Diego the fans have lots of fun with the game which lets us know that we have great supporters. When the game is over I stay a bit after as I take one more lap around the arena then head home. 

Well that is my day in my life on the day of a home game playing for the San Diego Marlins. My day is different when we are playing an away game.

Review: To be honest, I think I have never seen such a detailed media spot about a player and what he does in his free time; most of the time we talk about how he plays and how much goals he can score in a single game.

I have really loved this media spots and I will look foward to more media spots with the same format, maybe about the VHLE or VHL, where things get more serious.

In the end this artcile gets a solid 9 out of a 10, I love how much you are accurate on your daily routine, but if I have to be nitpicking, as I use the forum in the night version it was kinda hard for me to read the whole media spot as the color of the font was black, but still, I am just nitpicking, so do not worry, everything is great.

1 hour ago, Matt thunder said:

Review: To be honest, I think I have never seen such a detailed media spot about a player and what he does in his free time; most of the time we talk about how he plays and how much goals he can score in a single game.

I have really loved this media spots and I will look foward to more media spots with the same format, maybe about the VHLE or VHL, where things get more serious.

In the end this artcile gets a solid 9 out of a 10, I love how much you are accurate on your daily routine, but if I have to be nitpicking, as I use the forum in the night version it was kinda hard for me to read the whole media spot as the color of the font was black, but still, I am just nitpicking, so do not worry, everything is great.

Thanks for the feedback!

15 hours ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

Should I have one for light mode and 1 for dark mode users

Not at all, it would mean a lot of useles work, I wrote that just to make my review a little bit longer, as I said before your work is amazing 

On 7/1/2023 at 8:44 AM, Matt thunder said:

Not at all, it would mean a lot of useles work, I wrote that just to make my review a little bit longer, as I said before your work is amazing 

Okay, and thanks.