Logan Foley letter to his parents

WildfireMicro

Dear mom and Dad:

Hey I know it has been a long time since my last letter, but me and Izumi have been hard at work getting settled in Malmo. I know I am just moving from one place in Sweden to another, but it is still a hassle getting all of our stuff moved. The Nighthawks have not done as well as we would like to haved hoped we would do, but I feel like we are a young team with a lot of potential so I am not sweating it. It is still very surreal that I am now in the VHL and am living out my childhood dream!

I know that you two are very proud of me, and me and Izumi do hope that you two can eventually visit us both in Malmo. I'll pay for your tickets if I have too! Anyways, Izumi's promotion at work has left her almost as busy as I am, so unfortunately we have not had as much time to ourselves as we want. I know that you had a feeling that this would happen, but we are still very happy with each other. I know you mentioned something about wanting grandchildren, but that is a long time away in my opinion as I don't think I'm ready. Me and Izumi hope you both are well and we look forward to seeing you sometime!

Your loving son,

Logan Foley.