London United Press Conference

JCarson

Some fun questions for the weak:

1) Are you afraid of clowns

2) If you are driving in the country and see a field of cows ,do you proclaim COWS

3) What is your favorite chocolate bar

4) Do you prefer your house to be warm or cold

5) Who in your house controls the thermostat?

6) Do you enjoy rainy days

5 minutes ago, JCarson said:

2) If you are driving in the country and see a field of cows ,do you proclaim COWS

1) I wouldn't say its a fear, more a general distrust.
2) I will definitely identify them, or try to communicate with them.

3) Usually the most available one, but Hershey's Cookies and Cream is probably it.

4) Cold. I can always put more clothes on.
5) You? I think? All I know is I've never touched it.
6) Yes. Except when it makes my head hurt.

29 minutes ago, JCarson said:

1.  Not afraid but more confused as to why anyone ever thought that kids should like strangers in exaggerated makeup and crazy clothes when my child gets upset if I put on a hat.

2.  Lol not anymore but my wife recently proclaimed horses when they were very clearly cows so I might have to bring it back!

3.  Oh man.  This is one of the toughest questions you've put forth so far.  I think Reese's Peanut Butter Cups likely stand at the top for me but Caramilk, Peanut Butter Oh Henry and 3 Musketeers are always right there.  If I'm going through check out and see the peanut butter Oh Henry it is basically an automatic purchase though. Just a milk chocolate bar is nice to have as well and sits with a Snickers or Mars bar in my mind.  Do Peanut Butter Cups count as a chocolate bar?  Maybe a question for my team presser!

4.  Cold, always cold especially when sleeping!  Expensive in the summer but cheap in the winter!  Offset my costs.

5.  We both do and that usually results in me waking up at night to turn the AC on in the summer cause she likes it warmer while I am sweating through the mattress!

6.  I do but only because it makes me feel less guilty about not doing something outside.  However, I don't like being IN the rain.  That sucks.

8 hours ago, Triller said:

2.  Lol not anymore but my wife recently proclaimed horses when they were very clearly cows so I might have to bring it back!

I'd like to clarify to the people that I did not mix up horses and cows 😅. There were some horses next to cows in a field and I said 'horses' then Triller looked over and saw the cows and thought I call the cows horses. He was driving and did not further investigate to see if my horse claims were sound. 😂

I'd also like to add London has some of the best Press Conference questions out there!

20 hours ago, JCarson said:

1. Not afraid, but not thrilled when I see them.

2. Nope. I moo.

3. Classic Hershey's.

4. Cold! Snuggle under all the blankets and there are only so many layers you can take off when it's hot.

5. Mostly me unless she's not happy with the set temp lol.

6. Yes! But only from inside lol.