Commish for a day: shit I want

comrade cat

VHLM AND VHLE EXPANISON 

1. my first thing as commish I would first remove the vhle and now another problem comes with 200 tpe players going against 600+ players for my resolution I would raise the vhlm cap to 350 or 400, so in the end the e wouldn't be needed as we could do that, and since there will be an increase in players i would expand two teams in the vhlm and vhl, for vhl teams I would love to see a Quebec team come back as in my belief without a Quebec team it just ain't real hockey without em, and the second team would be a Bulgarian team in Europe probably Sofia or somewhere in Bulgaria either that or Serbia as I don't see why not as we have Warsaw and Prague which are close to those cities, and for a vhlm teams maybe a Edmonton team and one in Manitoba.

RAISE THE CAP BY 5 OR 4 MILLION 

2. raise the cap giving more money isn't that big of a deal I think 5 mill extra is good enough too much and you can make super teams with FA, and it would just be unfair so I think 5 mil more is just a bit of a pinch maybe 4 million, I just think giving more money to rookies or free agents is just another way to make more money because for me Boris Tzesar was an amazing goalie but the money wasn't as good and I think if we had a bit more money Tons of players could get more boosts from the player store, anyway the only problems I See is that people might take a bit less and start making super teams and just win cups every season and maybe players will get more greedy with it but in the end I just think its a better way and I know a few people who would agree,

LEAGUE ACTIVITY 

3. okay actual important stuff I say we try to get more recruitment people like in S81 the activity was crazy every LR was crazy every sim people were talking about now I feel like it just died now, now I'm not experienced with all that since I've only been in the league for 9 seasons but I say we should get 3 or 4 more people to be recruitment either that, OR find a decent way to bring players in and players who will stay in the league and stay for a while of course real life comes in and some people have to leave for time but I'm talking about people who join make a player get bored in a week then leave and just don't do anything with their player.

PLAYER RETIREMENT 

4. also forth and final thing I say we should raise the league retirement to 10 instead of 9 making dep hit at 7 just an extra season would be fun and it makes sense each 10 seasons a new era happens of players and stuff, to me it makes it more simple and compact 9 seasons is just weird because one its an odd number like why an odd number?, should have been either 8 or 10 from the start anyway I'm done my rants I hope this gets accepted I actually tried quite hard to find reasons.

anyway have a good day

Words: 561