Let's hope this will laas forever!

dustywilson22

Well folks the Istanbul Red Wolves are looking mighty fine baby! A loss? I mean sure we take some, but how many? Not many thats for sure and 2 shutouts today? Man The Redwolves are playing immaculate. I'm loving my teammates as we continue to play our hearts out and we see Evan Bihler get 2 shutouts!! 3rd in goals for with 134 and 85 goals allowed which is the least amount in the league! The Red Wolves defense is bought into this team and were just putting It together. my favorite moment has been when I go into the penalty box which does happen. I can't understand most of the languages some of the fans speak, so I've asked around and learned how to say I don't speak you're language in their language. Just to piss them off haha. now some do speak english and I chirp with them back and forth. I also remind them were In 1st and point at the scoreboard. 
Ben Laas is pushing to make that DC roster as quick as possible we'll see If that ends up happening, but for now he's got his eyes set on a cup with this team till then. Peace out fellas. PS. Happy 4th of july!