Eric White Jr's Scouting Report

Eric White Jr’s Scouting Report

VHLM Career

Man the VHLM is insane to play in and even though I am still in the middle of my VHLM season I should have this scouting report so that the VHL and VHLE General Managers can know why they should or shouldn’t draft me.

Eric White Jr is a LW who can also play center if you really need me to as the San Diego General Manager Arce has been playing me as a center and I have been doing well with it as I have a 55% success rate (I think, don’t quote me on this statement). With me improving by at least 8 tpe a week you can expect a lot of improvement. Now you really want to know what my Pro’s, Middle’s (Neutral’s) and Negatives are, so I will start by telling you my Pro’s.

My pro’s consist of Passing, Skating and my defensive play. So far in my 30 games played I have gone 8 assists, now it may not seem like a lot but my defensive play is what shocks some of the other teams since I am playing very defensive which has helped the San Diego Marlins as we have been doing a great job winning, having my good defense is great thing to have since I am a forward so most teams would expect me to be a more offensive player then what I really am so I would really be classified as a 2-way-forward, also I have decent physical play right now with 42 hits in 30 games so I am able to play the body when we are in the defensive or offensive zone. I have some decent skating ability but as time goes on it will get better than it is right now. 

I don’t have many things that are in the middle but one is my face-off winning ability. There are some games that I have exceptional games inside the dot but other games I have struggles in the dot. Now there will always be those ups and downs when taking face-offs which is why it isn’t a pro or a con.

My con is goal scoring. I am not the type of player to go on the ice and put the puck inside the back of the net, as I said in my pro’s I am the type of player to help make the goals happen, so if you are needing a goal scorer I can help a bit by passing the puck to create the scoring chance. 

Arce, my GM from the San Diego Marlins said, “Your player works very hard, plays a really good two-way game. Very involved in the defensive zone, and throws around the body a lot which has resulted in offensive chances for our team”.

This is my scouting report I hope this helps you scout me!