Logan's parents write him a letter back

WildfireMicro

"Dear Logan,

Your mother and I are so happy to hear that you are doing ok! We have been keeping up with your exploits in the VHL with the Nighthawks, and we are both very proud of you. I am happy to see that you are improving in every aspect of your game, though I understand that the level of competition from the VHLE to the VHL is a very difficult jump to make. Just please don't ever forget to brush up on the fundamentals every now and agaib, they are extremely important if you want to become the best player that I know you can be.

As for visiting you and Izumi up in Malmo, me and your mother would be very happy to once the off-season starts for you. We do not want to be a distraction or anything like that during the season, so we will just be patient for now. Once we do visit, you have to treat us to some of those Swedish meatballs we have heard so much about. Your mother especially is wondering about a potential recipe, so show her that if you have one. In the meantime, we will still be cheering for our future champion and will hope the very best for both you and Izumi.

Warmest regards,

Your loving parents."