Rip Wheeler Disappoints Again

Thunder

It’s Theme Week and there is one player in the VHL whom I follow regularly because I hope he succeeds in the VHL.  In fact, I had so much confidence in his abilities that I picked him the super coach league.  What a mistake!  @ScottyP continues to be a disappointment, especially to the one who recruited him, @Scurvy.

Things looked promising for @ScottyP and his player, Rip Wheeler.  He showed the energy and the potential to be a top player, including getting drafted early on, which I cannot fathom now that the onion has been peeled back.  WTF scottyp, its theme week, you get double the TPE and all you have to do is make the effort.

I have to say that I have stopped looking at Rip Wheeler’s stats on a daily basis because nothing changes.  In fact, its been over a week and all Rip could do was add one assist.

Scurvy, there is only one way to make this a self correcting problem.  Well two ways, but having him spread his legs and kicking him in the nuts might not be enough.  You have to go to extreme measures.  If scottyp doesnt earn max TPE, put him with Hayes for the week.  That would cure everything.

211 words