Post game Interview with Calgary Wranglers rookie Rip Wheeler: Game #355:

ScottyP

Post game Interview with Calgary Wranglers  rookie Rip Wheeler: Game #355: 

Q) Alright Mr. Wheeler, thanks for taking a few minutes with us after the game tonight…the Wrangler’s with a big 4-2 win against Moscow. How was the room after the game? 

A) “Well bud…you know uh, total team win for the boys and uh, ya know it was a battle, true back and forth type of game. The boys really came to play tonight and when the runner met the road, we got the job done”. 

Q) Ok Rip, fair assessment of the game. How about your performance? You’re still getting some decent playing time, when do you think the puck will start going in the net for you? 

A) “Well my man, like uh, my good friend and mentor Gretz said..”you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”…and uh, we’ll buddy, I didn’t get any shots on net! Haha but seriously, my roll with the club is a little different than last year in the euro league. I was brought up to the show cuz I’m a T Triple G guy, and that’s what I’m doing night in, night out for the boys”. 

Q) Well damn Rip! I meant no offense….and are you taking about Wayne Gretzky?!

A) “Oh yeah, I met the great one working out on Dutton ranch and uh ya know uh, I gave him some tips on riding and he uh taught me and few things around the rink”. 

Q) Oh wow, ok! Nothing about goal scoring though huh? 

A) “Budddddyyyy, you a comedian now? I see where you’re going with this and uh, ya know baud I don’t like it. 

Q) I apologize Rip, I should’ve said I “meant no disrespect”

A) “Well, I’ve enjoyed our time, but the boys just got a big dub and uh ya know, I’m missing on fireball shots as week speak…so I’m out…Wranglers! Let’s riiiide! 

Q) Alright then Mr. Wheeler, thanks for taking a few minutes away from the celebration….go enjoy the fireball!

337 words claim TPE for this week ending 7/9 and next ending 7/16.