Meet the Newest Members of the Halifax 21st

Will3

The management of the Halifax 21st have been hard at work all season long to bring new players into the family. Recently, their efforts have been fruitful as three players have decided to join the 21st in one day's time. With that being such a short time for information about these new players to sink in, let's slow down for a moment and learn about the exciting new prospects starting their VHL journeys in Halifax.

First, allow me to introduce Bubba Tree, the first of the three players to join. Bubba Tree is a sixteen year old left wing hailing from Austria. He is six foot and three inches tall and weights two hundred and ten pounds. He seems to be focused on solid balanced play in the early stages of his career. With Halifax facing a dirth of fowards in the future, hopefully Bubba can stay and grow to become a top line foward.

The second of the new recruits to sign was Isaac mclflopper. Isaac is a eighteen year old Canadian left winger who is six foot tall and weighting one hundred sixty-five pounds. Isaac's early focus seems to be skating and passing with a little bit of scoring and defense sprinkled in. He formerly played AAA hockey for the Grande Prairie Storms, producing thirty-nine goals and forty-one assist for eighty points in fifty-six. I am excited to see what Isaac can produce in Halifax.

Finally, there is Rin Kagamine, the most recent of the three recruits. She is a twenty-eight year old defender from Japan. She is five-foot and five inches in height and weights one hundred forty pounds. Rin is seemingly focused on developing into a strong two way defender at this early stage in her career. I love to see player emerge from markets where ice hockey isn't the top sport like Japan. I believe that she will bring great honor to here nation.

And there are the three newest members of the Halifax 21st family. I feel like I must that thank @Bubba, @isaac mclflopper, and @Kagamine for choosing to sign with us. It is so good to see our efforts produce results. My hope is that Shawn and myself can live up to your expectations and the we can develop your players into the VHL stars they are destined to become.