The Final Stretch

jacobcarson877

I have decided to become a Landon Wolanin hater since he has been so incredibly mediocre so far this season. With just a few more days left in the regular season, it seems likely that he will end up with well below his usual pace of points. I assume this is simply due to the fact that we have more help offensively coming from namely Vincent Laroche-Gagnier, and as such the points are spread out over another person’s statline.

Thankfully Calgary as a whole is recovering from our rollercoaster of a season, and looks primed to have as good a shot as anyone to win this season. With Dilson back up and developing, the team can only get better down the stretch.

London has been quite frustrating this season, with absolutely no scoring despite a talented offense and defense, but also has been quite good at limiting goals against. Whether that is simply having Jesse Teno or not, we’ll never know, but we’ve been owning the no-event hockey trope, and I suppose we’ll need to figure out how to shut down some top teams in order to make another miracle run.