Aurora Skylight part 9

Boaty

So Aurora Skylight got in the drug bust place now in the film to look for a player that can't handle stuff and shit who going to be if you wanna be the player hit me up then we make a great story at least I and not you getting to or at least do I need to make the story different I don't my stories are kinda fun my fantasy and stuff like that like I love it with all my hard and I put so much time in it so yeah and a mother question what do you like to see in a story this is not a part but I'm just tired of all of this is just hard and stuff I don't know what to do right now but yeah it just crazy and I just don't know what to do let go to the story for now

Aurora nice training said Shawn and the other people Aurora was happy about it but still, when she was in the locker room she look ad her teammates and look if they are the target she doesn't know who it is but got clues every time she sees something that is a clue she writes in the notebook and give it to the agent in random locations to find the drug user and it's a tiring job the do she keeps it in her mind in the games and looks for other people that use it in other teams she doesn't know who it is or what it is like what kind of drugs are people using nowadays to be a better player if you can't make it in the vehicle just don't just it she need to maby she needs to stay a mother time or may not to stay for a mother time and it's just so confused about everything but time will tell about it what she going to do with the CIAH it will be hard and everything as agent aurora 

After the games, she will sneak in looking for some clues because she wants to find the dealer that is her last step but first, the users then she can't give the government a chance to fight back against those junks that give them steroids to perform better on and off the ice maby it is just hard for everyone right now nobody knows really about it but yeah it's just hard Aurora is just lots of times in her head, especially against the hounds that they defeated so many times in this season and aurora was some times THE STAR I'm just saying but yeah it's just a mission impossible in the VHLM 

I hope you like the story do I need to change something about the story what needs to be different give me tips on something that I can't use to improve the story and become a better writer like Benjamin Franklin or like obi wan Kenobi or like Ezio