VLG to Replace Janser?

Phil

Hey, for once I am not going to write about Strasmore…. Oh dammit, I ruined it. Oh well, I can still salvage this.

Calgary young gun Vincent L”eandro”-Gagnier, is having an amazing season so far. Through 60 games, he’s collected 36 goals and 34 assists for 70 points. It’s a fantastically balanced effort and he absolutely has to be one of the favourite for the Dustin Funk Trophy - the VHLs Most Improved Player.

he has really come out of his shell and the buzz in Calgary is that with this type of production, and Calgary legend, Daniel Janser, hanging up his skates after the season, that VLG is slated to take over as the new face of Calgary.

Calgary GM Ricer, VLG, and Janser we’re unavailable for comments to this investigative reporter, mostly because he was late on his deadline and didn’t actually reach out to them (please don’t tell my editor. What do you mean he will find out anyway when he proofs this? Oh fuck me.)

Well, I suppose I must end this article and explain to the editor why it’s such a shit article. The point does remain that VLG is having a banger of the season, that Janser will be missed in Calgary, but that the future of the Wranglers has a bright spot in it! 

• 2 months later...