Jensen Developing Despite Inconsistent Play

Advantage

Jensen Developing Despite Inconsistent Play

Viktor Jensen has been developing at a decent rate over the course of his first post-draft season in the Victory Hockey League. The Nighthawks center known for his puck handling, strength and two-way play has had a respectable 31 point campaign over the first 62 games of the season.

“It has definitely not been an easy transition going from the VHLM right to the VHL.  I knew it was a risk when I chose to skip past the VHLE.  There are no guarantees but I really wanted to get to the VHL and start helping the franchise who threw their faith into me on draft night.  My team has been a big help in making this a transition that is positive and fruitful for my development.” - Viktor Jensen

The young rookie center currently sits fifth among all rookies in scoring and figures to probably get better as the season continues on.  While the Nighthawks won’t likely make the playoffs, this will certainly be an important offseason for Viktor as he strives to keep improving.

“I’ll just keep going.  If I’m not playing hockey, I am looking to improve my game so that I can help this team get to the more important games. That’s what we all want. “