Just my thoughts and stuff you know it

Boaty

Aurora Skylight games are just so worse i swear every god dam time she is lossing she scores goals when she wins assist this is not normal i think i hate it that we loss against the bulls but it is what it is i cant really controle it, that is why Aurora is training for face offs because i wanna get that sweet no hit games and maby i wanna train skating to because she need to make openings to score lot of goals against the rival team in the game, i hate it to say it but god dam Aurora score a fing goal in a winning game, and like we got something that i call the halifax effect

This is it if we lose in a row we are than monsters i swear like we do than like liverpool end season of 2022/2023 like

W W W W W W W 

Every time its just a hard thing i geus because the Halifax effecte in my eyes are just so real and i think not im crazy or am i just wrong because like begin season we were losing and than we win a lot now we are in sleeper position and next season is halifax season in my eyes i think because we are going to destroy everyone.

Ah my english and like i wanna also talk about the stuf like the leaderboard if you got a

top 10 taken hits leader you need to do face offs and strength i swear

If you are in it and dit that not dont worry on the VHLE they going to brake more bones and everything that is a orgen they wil make you like a pancake 

So for your player sake upgrade those things like look ad me im doing it and im slowley leaving the top 10

Note im not ad the top 10 anymore 

And more like i swear the thing is is to survive alive in the league just balance type build like 

40 face offs 

40 skating

60 offesive vision

60 puck handeling 

So like 200 tpe

Nice build for a center i think atleast maby make change like you guys make it and i accepted 

So that it and yes i made this build so pls accepted my dum picks or smart picks how you see it

And what i allso wanna say is like im maby going to stop with the aurora storys i just hate it and love it i dont know its not a good storys or something and like my repution of being banned a lot for some stupid reasons i swear so maby becuase of that i created my imagine now how i am as a person you know idk what to say about my bans but move on

Houston bulls are now a rekking ball for halifax i swear we cant deafet them i think we can but like 70% fail and 30% succes 

Words 501