late season update

comrade cat

It's been a few weeks since Tzesar talked to the media and a lot has changed. His scoring has doubled and has become a reliable scorer over these past games and sure as shit media wanted to speak to him.

“Tzesar! Only a few days left of the season and it seems that you have been killing it from the stats of right now you have 74 points which isn't top ten but close and it's still impressive and 46 of those points are from assists, are you proud of your performance.?” 

“Honestly I am proud but I wanted to score more really I know it sounds selfish but eh still proud I still helped the team by a shit ton and that's the main thing next season when I'm in the big leagues I’m going to be really good and I know it, you might say oh well if I’m not scoring in the m don’t expect much but I swear I will be a menace and I’m gonna show Malmo what I’m made of.”

“Well it's good to know you have high expectations for yourself and I bet you can prove yourself the gm and the team seems to be dying to have you play for them soon but let's talk about now San Diego, the team has been one of the best in this season and Houston your prior team is in second in the standings, do you think these next few games you guys can beat the Houston bull and become second?.”

“I do love my old team but hell I think so their goalie is really good which can be a problem and if playoffs work out then we will see em in the playoffs which will be exciting seeing my old team in action without me but I think san diego has enough power to get to the finals and maybe even win we have tons of great players my linemates all of em are amazing.”

“Within the bloodline do you think you are better than your father? I mean he was close to winning awards but they were clearly stolen (cough reference when they fucked him over)”

“If my father ever did a goalie 1v1 to see who did more saves and all that I would lose clearly even now I would lose so If i went against my father in his prime I would have no chance, right now in overall I think I’m a bit far behind my father but we will see, you can’t really compare players and goalies since it's hard to see which stat can go against each stat but doesn’t matter really I would still lose in a horrible fashion”

“Well Tzesar it was nice to see you again and we can’t wait to see you make the playoffs but one more question before we go tell us is your father angry that ash sparks is beating his ass in stats? And being so much younger?”

“Gosh he is pissed but also respects the man Malmö this season hasn’t been bad or good they have been mid till the end of the season they have been pretty good right now, but yea I think if there was a Tzesar award he would win it and maybe a punch in the face.”

“Welp it was good to see ya Tzesar see ya in the playoffs.”

Words: 568

Mentions: @DarkSpyro