33t523sdfg5

rory

Yeah I really don't want to do a PT this week but I really want that uncapped TPE so here I am, writing absolutely nothing for 500 words so I may artificially provide "forum content" you boomers won't even read.

-Discord has entered a reign of eternal degen hours. This is great for me because before I would miss all of the activity when the boomers were chatting before/during their work hours and I was still asleep. Now I only miss 3-4 messages and it's usually just Fresco posting a work site photograph. I do ask that Reno refrains from messaging during daylight because activity soars when he's chatting, and that is bad for the program because Reno is the least degenerate user in degen hours.

-DeGroot finally had a good season after moping around for his entire career. 4th in goals and 10th in points is good enough for me! This is the best season I've had in the VHL so I'm sorta sad that I retired DeGroot early to make 31W. I know Bana was actively rooting against us winning the Victory Cup because of his superstitions, but the only awards I've won the VHL are 2 Victory Cups and 2 Continental Cups, so I would've liked more hardware for the retirement home. I will have to settle with being a rockstar in the WJC/WCoH and JPMDLT. Still can't believe they killed it. Fuck the BoG.

-Bratislava had a shit season in my opinion. I thought I built a decent enough roster around my few actives to make it to the table and compete for the chip. Didn't work out this season, but we have some absolute studs in the wings that seem ready to take over the E in season 90. This 16 uncapped makes me nervous I might lose a player or two that I'm going to rely on, so hopefully it all works out for me in the end. Our big draft targets are pretty predicable if you look at who we're losing to retirement+IAs, but I'm gonna try my best to make sure we are a strong squad built around activity.

-WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's first season is in the books. When I created a goaler I knew I wanted to join a team with a strong first gen starter already and play the games where they get pulled. I was expecting ~10 games to be honest, but I only ended up with 2. AJ did ask me if I wanted in more but I had a player in the VHL, a team to manage in the VHLE, so I wanted Giguere to enjoy his experience in the minors. After all - that's the most important part of the M! I'm thinking I'll be team Asia's starter in the WJC, considering Eno's goalie is a loser and my name will look funnier on the podium. I'm interested to see which VHL team will draft me considering I don't know what career trajectory I'm going for yet. Lots of options in this young career!