Playoffs inbound for London

Playoffs inbound for London

SiyanYasilievichFinalSig.png

London for the second season in a row will be heading to the playoffs under Jacob's reign. We'll be playing Prague in the first round of the playoffs, which should be a difficult matchup for us. We have really struggled to score goals this season, only having a single player above a point-per-game in that being Igor Molotov. Our defense has been solid and our goaltending even better, but we're going to need to step it up come playoffs, or we're going to be out very fast. Last season was a bit of luck and I doubt we'll be able to pull a miracle like that off again, but you never know. We're going to have to find another gear in our play, as I believe we weren't the best team in the regular season. Siyan himself had a pretty poor season, not even putting up a point-per-game and being yet another minus on the season. He'll have to show up big in the playoffs, otherwise he's going to be overrated without a doubt. The only thing on our side is that Prague is a full offense team and they don't really defend too well, so we can sneak out wins by a couple goals by better goaltending and defense. This should be a great series as a clash of styles and I believe this will at minimum go four games. Igor will most likely lead the way for us and we'll have to set him up, as he seems to be the only one on the team firing on all cylinders.