Whoston Bulls - what happened?

jRuutu

HD-wallpaper-santa-s-reindeer-red-craciu

Ottawa Lynx 3 wins, Houston "Bulls" 1 win. 

A team with 11 players who have earned 200 TPE. A team that earned second most points during the regular season. A team that scored the third most goals during the regular season. A team that allowed the second least goals against during the regular season. After these facts, only one question remains - where are each of the "Bulls" going to travel for their off-season holidays? My advice would be somewhere warm, because when you freeze like the "Bulls" have frozen, you gotta warm yourself somehow.

On behalf of all the Finnish Ottawa Lynx players, I would like to apologize to the fans of both teams, we all deserved better. You spent your hard earned money to come watch us play, but this is what you get. To make things better,  I am in the process of talking with the Ottawa Lynx organization about possibly returning the money fans paid for their tickets. I tried contacting the Houston "Bulls" organization via email, but I received the following automated reply: " We are on holiday, If something urgent comes up, try reaching us via Instagram - we will post pictures of our good times there. "