Weekly round up - Playoff thoughts with Rip and Scotty

ScottyP

Weekly round up - Playoff thoughts with Rip and Scotty: 

Alright, we are liiivvveeee! Once again back at it earning that sweet 6 TPE with some thoughts, shit talking and shout outs! 

Let’s fire up the “thoughts” portion of things. Playoffs? Playoffs? Yes, we’re talking about playoffs! Sitting in a solid spot, number 3 in the North American conference…that’s right, mighty riders from the north, the Calgary Wranglers! At the end of the year, 7th overall in the league, the Wranglers had a rough last week or so of sims and look to right the ship starting tonight! 

The best thing about playoffs is you only need a ticket to the dance…you can sneak in as a wild card and win the ‘ship or come in as the obvious number one seed and shit the bed. Whether it’s the 1982 Los Angeles Kings beating the Edmonton Oilers, the 1994 San Jose Sharks shocking the Detroit Redwings or the sun .500 Chicago Blackhawks winning the cup during the 1938 season. History clearly shows that anything is possible when you are able to out your name on the bracket. 

Lastly, thoughts on teams touching the conference trophy after the game clinching win? Good wholesome celebration of winning a conference title or bad juju that might jinx your club from winning the ultimate prize?! Drop your thoughts in the comments! (I like to think 10’s of people read my media spots! Haha) 

Alright, moving on. The next part might get personal, it might make people feel a little un uncomfortable..and that’s okay. 

First up, Sharky! Aka “little” Jakey Thunder! I’m calling you out once again brotherrrr! I’m shocked you’re excelling in the VHL after a disastrous attempt at stardom in EA Sports NHL 22! You were a dumpster fire, undisciplined penalties, out of position all the time and the corniest chirps online! You may have had success in the VHL, but you’re on borrowed time! A broken clock is right twice a day! I don’t see the success lasting! After an off season or hard work, dedication and some well placed TRT shots, Rip is gonna be coming for you Thunder! 

Next up, “Lame Train”…the time for talk is over, the jokes, the facade, the ducking, dodging and diving is over! First round, game one, first shift…you and me brotherrr, center ice, ditch the buckets! Toe to toe, give me your best shot! Rip will eat that weak left for breakfast before unleashing the fury! All talk, no dick…sums you up quite nicely! But now, the time for talk is over, just you and me…you have nowhere left to run. IF, if we don’t fight during our first playoff game, just know you were too much of a coward to answer the call! And you’ll have to live with that forever! 

And I’ll end with a quote from the great coach Jack Reilly “Brian, you’re not even as has been, you’re a never was!”

No time for a shout out this week! This week is ALL hate and discontent! 

506 words 

Edited by ScottyP

Keep drinking your whiskey @ScottyP, you must have forgotten, but I havent played nhl22.  Didnt even buy the game….  Out of position????  Omg, Scurvy still complains about your bumble bee hockey…. Goody thing you cant do that in vhl, otherwise Calgary would be in sad shape