Random words about the series and my player

OrbitingDeath

Despite setting a league record seven points in a playoff game by The Frenchman in game 1, the Riga Reign got outsimmed by sths again and lost the next three games against the Davos Dynamo, so they are now 3-1 behind. And since I am on the losing end, I also no longer believe in the 3-1 curse being a thing, basically because it always happens when I am on the receiving end on the bad luck. So instead of believing in a 3-1 curse, I think I might have been cursed since Idaho went cupless. Sure, my player does okay, but in terms of championship it's been more as a decade again, while I always was so lucky in terms of winning, my luck has abandoned me (or I just used up all my sim luck). Needless to say the cup seems empty and seems really far away at this point for the Riga Reign. We still need to win our next 3 games, or the season is over too soon.

In terms of my player, I might have hit my own build, even though I decided to round out my passing at 70 today, when I actually had decided to stop at 67 before to keep a 20 point gap. But hopefully the 70 will feel like another breakpoint in the sim to turn our luck around in these series. Lets find out what happens tonight.