Playooooofs

Well. The time has arrived. I'm writing this way later in the week than I normally would because I've actually been a little busy with the college grind as I get ready to move in. About 3 weeks away now I think, can't believe it's already snuck up on me. Summer is too fast.

VHLM Playoffs are almost at its end and thankfully for San Diego we still remain one of the teams fighting to be crowned the best. I think Romanov has played an amazing part as an addition but I can't give myself all the credit lol. I'm just super glad to be apart of it.

"We look to finish the job. There's no winning if you're a runner up. No winning even if you're the best player. No. Winning is bringing something back to your city. To the people who look up to you. That's winning. And we want to do just that. Nothing less of it. I'm not the guy. I never said I was. I fit into the system. I hit in my role. I'm proud of that. Nobody really sees that in me. But that's what I do. What I accomplished. Now I gotta do a leg up to finish this out. For us all."

- Romanov