The Offseason... Again

jacobcarson877

It has been a while since I’ve had this long of an offseason (although my Marlins are still in the mix!), and I’m just now remembering how long the offseason feels.

It sounds like there will be major turnover for both the United and Wranglers, so I expect I’ll have a very different outlook over the next couple weeks. I want to give the United at least one more good go with the amazing group we have, and see how our prospects progress. I’m excited to start building up some picks again, and get the opportunity to build up a core from the bottom up.

I definitely mourn the fact that I missed the first half of this core’s growth, because I feel a little robbed that I only got a couple seasons with them. And of course the couple seasons I did get with them was filled with a ton of transition and turmoil for a lot of us in our personal lives, so we didn’t get as much time to just hang out together as I had originally hoped.

I’m very excited to get this offseason going, and hope we can push for another Cup!