The JST Debut: (RW) Ivan Ivanov

KmaddFPS

Ivan Ivanov, an S90 VHLM Dispersal Draft prospect, will be making his professional Ice Hockey debut in the Junior Showcase Tournament. Ivanov is a competitive Right Winger coming from his home country of Russia. Ivanov grew up playing rep hockey in Russia with his friends and local sports club, he is now making his awaited debut in professional hockey. Ivanov is currently going through a brutal few days of training to get all shiny and ready for his debut. Ivanov is a Two Way forward that wants to score goals, but also believes in teamwork and making good assists. Ivanov was recruited to the Junior Showcase Tournament last night, for the Brigade and it has just hit the headlines. The Brigade currently holds first place in the tournaments Conference 1, and second place overall. Ivanov will have about 25 games with the Brigade to show off his skills to all the VHLM scouts and get them excited to choose him in the draft. Ivan Ivanov said today to Local News: "This has been my dream for years, and I finally get to show off my skills professionally to scouts in the biggest hockey tournament besides the FIBA"

This was all the news we were able to obtain, Ivanov was not available to talk for long after that. Thank you for tuning into your Local News!