A Saleman's Guide to Non-Existence

McWolf

I miss the VHL All Star Games simmed on EA Sports NHL. If I had more time on my hands, I'd consider doing it, I love creating uniforms in the game, but I'm willing to bet preparing the whole thing for a one-hour stream took tens of hours. I'm not sure I would want to stream the game myself either. So then, why am I even bringing it up? I don't know. Maybe someone who had no idea this was a thing back in the 60s will read this and think "I am a nerd who loves creating teams and jerseys on NHL 23, and I do have tens of hours open in the next couple of weeks". And then VHL All Star Games on NHL would be back. And I wouldn't play in it anyway, because my recent STHS luck as been pisspoor. But you know what, I'm thinking grand here, I'm not just thinking about me, myself and I. I'm thinking about the community and all that jazz. I can't be the only one who loved checking the live stream of the All Star Games.

(for fans of good music, really I don't trust people that don't love Thank You Scientist)

(ok it's for fans of prog rock with a jazz metal vibe? it's hard to explain, it's not the kind of prog rock I'd recommend to my dad, but I also wouldn't recommend it to my metalhead buddies, it sits somewhere between the two and kind of checks some boxes from both, making it alien for fans of exclusively one of prog rock or prog metal? just go listen to the whole album if you're intrigued. And then the other albums too. Their whole discography goes hard.)