King Kisslinger is Draft ready + some thoughts on season

Kisslinger

King Kisslinger is Draft ready and cannot wait to compete at the highest level. Although King Kisslinger and the Mexico City Kings did not have the playoff success they wished to have it has not changed his preparations and his main goal, to be a star in the VHL. 

“Losing is a part of life, it’s something we all have to experience to be better” said Kisslinger after being eliminated in the second round of the playoffs.

Yeah it’s very disappointing and frustrating to lose in a round that I think we could have won but no doubt the team and I did the best we could. 

“Every single night the team and I went out there and played out best hockey for the fans and for the league. Although it didn’t go out way, i couldn’t be more blessed to have my first season with such a close knit club who were never down on themselves no matter what the score was or what the media was saying. At the end of the day we are all people and the better team won the series. I don’t think I had the best performance, I felt like I was a ghost out there at times but that all comes with experience. I know what i need to work on”, stated Kisslinger. 

The draft I know I have a lot to work on, currently I’m not the most polished player on the draft list, but I do believe I am one of the best complete players in this draft. My goal is to really excel at anything and not complain about my role. I want to help build a winning culture in a team, while having that family aspect that we have each other’s back no matter what. I am happy where ever i go because i know that the gm, agm and the team are taking a shot at the young guy and I’ll do anything i can to prove I’m one of the best. On and off the ice you’ll get the best version of me 

My life outside hockey has been going well, the family is good, money is good haha i just feel great. Yeah there is some stuff on my mind that makes me a little sad. Honestly it feels a little surreal to be leaving Mexico City after just one season but it’s a good feeling knowing what my next step is. i cannot thank the GM, the AGM, the staff and the team enough for everything they have done for me in my short but sweet time in Mexico City, this place is like a second home to me and I couldn’t have asked for a better place to start my career in. From the bottom of my heart thank you! 

But enough of the sappy stuff. I’m prepared, I’m ready, I’m hungry and I’m determined. Excited to see everyone on draft day and which jerseys I’ll be putting on come both draft nights and to which ever teams they are thank you and it’s time to get to work.