The VHLM draft can't come soon enough for Kadachi

ROOKIE745

Due to coming over halfway through the season and the early exit in the playoffs this off season has felt like a drag for Kadachi, he said to us during a phone call. Kadachi briefly returned to his home country of Russia to visit family, the stay was ten days long before returning. During that time we were able to set up a phone call with him. "I've been working on my game none stop and been dying to know my next home for the upcoming season, I wanna know who I'm gonna be playing with so I can get to training with them already." The VHLM draft is last scheduled out of the three. The VHL draft is set up for Sunday, a day later the VHLE and two days after that the M. It's clear the wait is killing Kadachi but it won't be much long for the winger and he can watch the other drafts to pass the time.

There's a possibility he goes in the first round if some of the players ahead are going right to the VHLE, otherwise Toby Kadachi should fall somewhere in round two. While Kadachi feels his goal scoring ability may not show up this season as his focus is on his all around game it is something he's hoping to re-find as he heads into the VHLE and VHL in the future.

(word count 232)