Aurora Skylight show Season 2 part 2

Boaty

Aurora Skylight ad just lost the game ad game 7 of the playoff's first round and she was mad she throws the water bottle as mad as she can be the teammates tried to stop her but she walked with 3 guys who stopped her and she went to the coach and screamed with anger 

It was a mad game and she was not happy with her loss she can't take the losses she wanna win something to 

Then she saw on her phone the news will Aurora Skylight stay down or up she don't know even which side she need to pick go up or stay lil bit down but f it she wanna play and she wanna do it 

She will play for... 

And it going to be amazing wearing a good jersey 

And it going to be an amazing season Aurora Skylight going to be a big name soon or later and make the league she will be the...... Best as she can be ad

Aurora was ad facilities just training to try to be her best and to try to do her best and she will make her abilities shine like a Shiny ready for battle

..... I wanna draft it here

..... Do you really wanna a draft here

..... Are you the gm or the AGM

..... Sorry 

And the gm did his hands ad his back and said 

.... Good 

It's going to be a good offseason Aurora skylight training in facilities and later to Scandaninevia for extra good training because she wanna shine in the season she going to be in and it's going to be assumed

Aurora skylight draft interviews

So what do you think of joining...

I don't even know that team so yeah you can draft me or not

Are you excited about the draft 

I don't I'm probably just sleeping the whole draft night

Yeah she is not good with interviews she is just not a good person to interview only in the press is she good that is a nice 

Aurora skylights story is sort of boring i dont know what els to right about the vhlm or vhle or vhl its just like this Aurora Skylight i wanna make her story good and cool the vhlm player going to The E she is going to be Paard succeser and not a bad player like her dad Paard a Vhlm player that was so bad as a player come on im Lucky i retired Paard as fast as i can why dus everyone wants him and that why i made Aurora a new begin for me for you for us now you know and i wanna make Aurora Skylight Journey so speciaal but how can i look for a speciaal thing for her and for you and for the stuff i dont think i cant write anymore but yeah just f it

This is Aurora Skylight part 2 S2 its some lil story who is the Gm who wanna draft me we wil maby know soon