Rip’s random whiskey thoughts! 

ScottyP

Rip’s random whiskey thoughts! 

Ok, ok….here we go….hold on, let me pour a glass of the good stuff…Blanton’s? Pappys? Hmmmm probably just some Buffalo Trace! If ya know ya know….

Ok…so off season is rolling, lots of changes in Calgary….legends retiring, legends getting traded….crazy times! Ol Rip has gotta step up! And that’s exactly what he plans to do….Liddllleeee Jakeyyyyyyy Thunder! You think winning the cup saves you? MVPuuu…shut your mouth! I’m coming for blood this season Thunder…so watch, your, back! No accolades or shiny trophy’s can save you brotherrrrrr….I’m gonna take you to the woodshed and you’ll never be the same! And Brian Payne….you bow legged, square suite wearing, pajama in the day time rocking son of a gun! Your next! I am for the top, and you and your best friend Thunder made the list brotherrr….I’m coming hot, taking NO prisoners…it’s an allllll acccesss pass to the train station brother! And thunder and pain have first. Class. Tickettttsss. 

When I’m down with you two you won’t even be “has beens”…..I’m gonna turn you both i to a “never was”….I can’t wait for the first game of next season….begging you both to drop the mits….little Jakey shaking in his boots, while Payne looks around for another dance partner…he doesn’t want that smoke! It’s obvious…studio gangster Payne….alll talk, no action…couldn’t even lift the cup! What a clown, wannabe tough guy…oh you’ve been in a few fights!? Nobody will fight me!! Lol….add you to the list of scared homies…all facts no gimmicks son! You ain’t ready for me, or 

anyone from the wranglers son! We’re all dogs, bread for the fight, ready for the BS….handle you and yours like a light weight Tuesday morning sparing sesh son! 

I’ve had enough…Wheeler…out!