Hello Europe, Savaisk Tzesar comes to town

comrade cat

Savaisk Tzesar has finally made it to the E, he has been excited to show his talents in a higher form of play now that he will be going against tougher and harder players he has been training a lot since his cup winning season with the marlins and has been still growing as a player, we ask Tzesar some question on media day.

“Tzesar! Finally in the bigger leagues you signed with cologne express earlier today but have shown that you wanted to play with a famous player Axle gunner but express doesn’t seem to have that pick to get them, are you planning to get traded to his team?” 

“I mean since the VHLM playoffs he has been an interesting player to watch play. I would love to be his teammate for a season but if that can’t happen I’m staying with Express as they have a good chance to win another cup and I’m all down for another cup to my name.” 

“As of last time you were a decent scorer and defensive player. Have you been trying to make that more of your player or are you gonna try and be more of a scorer this season?”

“From the words of a great hockey player my dad Boris Tzesar played with, defense is the most important thing in hockey, so I think I’m gonna continue that path of a big hitter and scorer as from my seasons in houston and san diego I passed a lot with a few goals and tons of hits, I truly think I’m gonna be top ten on the point board and hits as my numbers have only gone up these past seasons.”

“When you do go up to the VHL do you think you have a chance of running for the rookie award? There would be a lot of other players who are better that might steal that from you”

“Hopefully the people who vote awards see when I play it’s not all about scoring defense can be the reason you go to the playoffs or miss it, it can be a reason that you won the finals and it can be a reason you lost it, it's a attribute that every player needs yet doesn’t have a lot of I know some players who are really good with the offense end but as soon as it powerplay their defense goes to the shit and they get scored on.”

“So you are just trying to be a good player on both ends of the ice? While also being a massive hitter? Seems like you wanna fight people”

“Welp its the game, people are gonna get angry and to me personally I could care fucking less I’m gonna hit ya I’m not scared if you are more experience or not older or younger I’m gonna check you one way or another.” 

“Well honestly Tzesar I’m quite excited to see how you develop along the off season and when the season starts its gonna be interesting.”

words; 504

Edited by comrade cat