my life and bobandy

AJW

Been having a lot of fun this week in my football training camp. Decided to quit the zaza after being crazy addicted to that shit. Missed my first two days of camp from puking up everything that I was eating! Super scary stuff and I’m 99% sure I got CHS… basically just very very bad withdrawals from the drug and my body fully shutdown. I’ve wanted to quit for a long time and I’m happy I have a goal and a purpose to quit now. Day 5 of being sober and I’m not even thinking about it! Would rather a healthy body and healthy football career. Feeling great now and I finally ate my first full meal tonight, huge win!!

Before I even stepped on the field for day 1 of camp I got the starting punter spot. Still have it and I have been kicking some fuckin missiles omg. I’m talking net 55-60 yard balls (not every kick but we’re getting there lol)! Super happy to be back in action and doing what I love to do. Battling for the kicker spot since the kicker is an actual robot and doesn’t miss. Going to keep putting in the work and hopefully throughout this long season my coaches can see I can do it all, and they throw me in at kicker too. Very determined and focused to get there!

Bobandy and the Bears are starting to shape up for S90. We basically did the same thing as last season and traded away mid-career players for picks and other assets so that we could eventually trade for older and still talented players. Whatever works for me! We look good and I’m hoping we can get past the stupid first round this season. Randy hit 1000 TPE and his build honestly might cap around 1050. I don’t care to spend an extra 200 TPE for like 3 or 4 defence attribute upgrades I think that is pointless. My build is suuuuper nice already, maybe the best playmaker build for a center in the league right now. 71 apples last season is a tough goal to reach again this season, but I hope Randy and the squad can hit the targets. 

Edited by AJW