Running Low on Thoughts

Steve

I am not sure I have any new thoughts this week. It's the off-season and things are moving at the speed of smell. My main objective is to get through a season in the E and have a viable build to move up to the big team. I have very low expectations about what Axle will do in the E. It seems like a repeat of the M but without playing a single game, that isn't a fair assessment, it just “feels” like a repeat. I am not sure about how the league works anymore. I always thought each minor league was a stepping stone, a development league to help get you into the VHL. To my surprise, both the M and E seem to promote that level of play and pursue players willing to stick around and not progress. It's all fine with me, just not what I was thinking it would be. Every member has a choice on how they want to build and play their player. I think that makes our league a special place. Even if I like or dislike how things are going, ultimately, it's my job to make sure my player advances and takes advantage of any opportunity to earn more and become better. Having a good VHL career, winning awards, and of course winning the cup are on my list of things to do. I hope everyone follows their own path and finds some fun no matter what path was taken.

Word count: 248