Isaac mclflopper first games as a bull

sportexperts show

In Isaac's point of view

As I wake up to my alarm I realise... It's the 23rd, game day baby. I hope out the bed and go to eat breakfast. My lovely girlfriend Lauren Blackhawk has already made french toast for me before leaving for her job. Moving to Houston wasn't the easiest for us. It was tough to leave are Canadian family back home. I wish they could all come here with us. I eat my breakfast really quick and put my wonderful multi-color suit. You already know I'm a little fashionista. I brush my teeth for a good three minutes and head to the rink for pre practice before the two games we play today.

Practice was pretty much all conditioning no fun for the players but it does make us better. "Alright boys the bus is here!"shouts Coach. We all put our bags in the little compartments and head onto the bus. The bus is one of my favorite parts. I like looking at the different cars that pass by and count how many gun stores I see while getting to the airport. Canada didn't have any gun stores so this is pretty new for me. 

Game time baby! First game is versus Saskatoon. I know I have to show up this game because I need to prove that I can play here and deserve to be here. As last season wasn't the greatest. As the first period played along we did get the first goal but the other team tied it a few minutes after. The second period was terrible we let 2 goals in and we couldnt capitalize and for the last period we showed up. Straight off the bat I get my first assist of the season! Great play by the boys on that one.

A few minutes after we tie the game and the pressure is on me. I have the puck going threw the zone I realize that three players are coming for me so two other players are open. I pass it to schwarzer and it turns into a two on none. Joshua passes it to Toby, Toby and Josh passed back and forth until "pew" bardownski by Toby kadachi to win the game. What a play. I got 2 assists that game woooo. 

Game 2 were back home against the Mexico City kings. After the first I didn't really show up but the team is tied with the kings. Second was amazing we did great. Up 3-1 but still no points for me. Last but not least the final period. YOU ALREADY KNOW I SHOWED UP. 2 MORE ASSISTS BABY WOOOOO. I show up yet again. Bulls on top! Big 5-3 win for the boys and I finish with 4 assists in two games! But I have to give Toby kadachi some credit because this man got seven points in TWO GAMES. I hope back in the plane and wait excitedly to go see Lauren after such a beautiful day.

Finally Im home. I open the door and the dog goes nuts. We have a big border Collie dog named Atlantic that always greets us when we get back home. And there she is. My beautiful girl. I hug her tight as my dog sniffs up my crotch(way to ruin the moment Atlantic;-!).

Such a great day one for Isaac mclflopper as he does just amazing when under pressure in the third periods but hopefully he can put it in all periods haha.

Peace out, sports expert show