Izumi talks about Logan to her mother

WildfireMicro

"I will say, the coffee here is absolutely delicious!" Logan Foley's wife Izumi says as she drinks up some coffee while talking to her mother Sakura on the phone 

"Well I would hope it is, that is where Starbucks has its headquarters" Sakura replies "by the way, how is Logan? How is he handling the big move?"

"He seem to be taking it well" Izumi says as she puts the coffee down "admittedly spending a couple of years in Sweden has left him feeling a lot of culture shock despite him being born in America. He did discuss potentially going hiking in the mountains, but with my pregnancy there is absolutely no way right now"

"Yeah that is understandable. I actually watched his first games with the Bears, it is odd to see him in a different uniform."

"You're telling me! I actually had to look for him when the game was happening, and I would have gone to the game but I just wanted to lay down. By the way, the ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday and then we will hopefully know the gender of our new baby!"

"Oh dear I can't wait to see the new little one soon! Sakura says smiling "anyways your father is calling for me so I will go now. Love you Izumi"

"Love you too mother"