Rip Wheeler - Early Season Thoughts:

ScottyP

Rip Wheeler - Early Season Thoughts: 

Alright, let’s fire up some early season thoughts centered around the one and only Rip Wheeler. 

So it’s no secret that Rip had a tough go during season number 89. He was a rookie, just trying to find his way…and he definitely had trouble locating the stat sheet! So what about his sophomore season?! Well, so far there seems to be some improvement! Let’s break it down. 

In six games played so far, Rip has amassed (lol)…one goal and one assist. Now two points isn’t earth shattering, but it’s close to half of last seasons production! Progress!! What gets me excited though is the 33 hits in six games. That’s almost six hits per game! A vast improvement from last season. Rip is and always has been a positive influence off the ice and in the room…but with some consistent PPE hopefully he can translate that into some production on the ice! The Wranglers are 3-3 with mostly close games. Rip will continue to keep his head down and do what he can to be a positive contributor this season! 

39 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Doing good Rip keep it up. You should quadruple last seasons stats by the end of the season.  Good luck.

not sure whether you are genuine or whether this is your weekly Rip-flaming session. I will leave this here just in case:

Individual Leaders (vhlportal.com)

(with particular focus on the 'Hits' category, I could not enter the screen shot for some reason).

7 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

weekly Rip-flaming session

Cant be raggin on Rip when he’s doing good.  Proud of that boy…. Only rag on him to light a fire under his ass and get him building his player.  Or if Rip fights, but havent seen that happen.  You’ll know a rip-flaming session when you read it!!  

15 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

not sure whether you are genuine or whether this is your weekly Rip-flaming session. I will leave this here just in case:

Individual Leaders (vhlportal.com)

(with particular focus on the 'Hits' category, I could not enter the screen shot for some reason).

Preciate the kind words…from a legend! 👍👍👍